July 11, 2016 by Dunham_JohnBunzow
- “Ain’t No Little Thing” from Stories Of The Years was included on the Where Love Goes compilation CD alongside songs by Guy Clark, Townes Van Zandt and Emmylou Harris.
- Stories Of The Years won an “A” rating from Entertainment Weekly magazine.
- Country Party News included John in its list of “What’s Hot, Hot, Hot!” in Nashville.
- John was the only new artist chosen to perform on the TV series “On The Road.”
- “Desolation Road” from Stories Of The Years was included on the Country Road Songs compilation CD which also included songs by Alan Jackson, Willie Nelson, Merle Haggard and Hank Williams, Jr.
- Darkness And Light was given an “A-” rating by Alex Steininger of In Music We Trust.
- Darkness And Light spent 6 consecutive weeks at the top of X Country’s playlist on XM Satellite Radio.
- Has been featured in various Country Music Television (CMT) videos and programming.
- Has played at Farm Aid, the Grand Ole Opry, the House of Blues in L.A., the Rykodisc Records Convention in New Orleans, the Sunbanks Blues Festival in Washington state, the Dallas-Fort Worth Rodeo, the SXSW music festival in Austin, and has headlined the NXNW music festival in Portland and countless state and county fairs.
- Has toured Switzerland, Germany and England, as well as other parts of Europe and throughout the United States.
- Has shared bills with Leon Russell, Gregg Allman, Bruce Cockburn, John Hiatt, Patty Griffin, Kim Richey, Gov’t Mule, Steve Earle, Guy Clark, Alvin Youngblood Hart, Iris Dement, Todd Snider, Rodney Crowell, Carl Perkins, Roy Clark, Allison Krauss, Porter Wagoner, Freddy Fender, Ricky Skaggs, Jim Messina, Radney Foster, Joe Diffie, Trisha Yearwood, Gillian Welch, Willie Nelson, John Mellencamp and Neil Young.
Comments Off on Career Highlights